Who does the CCPA apply to?Last Updated: October 14, 2019
The CCPA is not focused on the size of your business, but whether it meets certain criteria as outlined below.
The CCPA applies to businesses, which are defined as for-profit organizations that collect personal information about residents in California, determine the purpose and means of the processing, does business in the State of California, and that meets one or more of the following:
- Annual gross revenue is over $25M
- Annually buys, receives, sells, or shares personal information over 50,000 California consumers, households or devices
- Derives at least 50% of annual revenue from selling California consumers’ personal information
- Cookie Banner Guidelines for Each Global...
- Cookie Law Definitions
- What is Piggybacking?
- What is protocol?
- What is a Cookie?
- Why are cookies used?
- When are cookies created?
- How long can a cookie last?
- What information is stored in a cookie?
- Who can access cookies?
- How are cookies used in advertising?
- What is cookie profiling?