Mobile App Consent
Collect Consent and Understand How Your App is Sharing Data with Third-Parties
Comply With Global Regulations
Global privacy regulations like the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) have put a brighter spotlight on mobile app technologies and how apps collect data and share it with third-parties.
Companies developing mobile solutions and delivering upon mobile-first strategies are seeking solutions to build intelligent, data-driven applications that respect user’s privacy, build trust and fuel brand loyalty.
By leveraging these tools, organizations can implement privacy by design into their mobile strategy and collect consent, scan for tracking technologies and unknown SDKs, and give both privacy and mobile app development teams visibility into how their app is sharing data with third-parties.
Mobile App Scanning & Consent Capabilities
Scan Apps for Tracking Technologies
Identify Third-Parties Using Your Data
Collect Valid and Granular Consent from Your Users
Give Users Greater Control Over Preferences
Maintain Records of Consent for Compliance
How It Works
Scan for Third-Party Tracking Technologies
Demonstrate compliance and make adjustments to your consent approach based on findings from app scans that identify privacy permissions, frameworks, and SDKs.
Customize your consent models to capture and store consent records while CookiePro syncs consent and preferences settings across systems in real-time to ensure consistency for sales and marketing activities.
Centralize Consent Records
Maintain consent receipts and historical records within a central consent and preference database to demonstrate compliance with CCPA and other global privacy regulations.
Mobile App Consent 101
Mobile devices utilize a multitude of techniques to collect information about the user. The way you collect and distribute consent is important.
CookiePro Mobile App Scanning & Consent
Scan Your Mobile App to Identify Third-Party Tracking Technologies
- Schedule scans of your app to identify privacy permissions, frameworks, and SDKs
- Understand third-party trackers on your app by leveraging a pre-categorized database
- Adjust your consent approach based on findings from the scans to demonstrate compliance
- Utilize visual reports for an easy understanding of your app’s “privacy health”
Collect Valid Consent While Adhering to Global Laws and Regulations
- Enable mobile consent banners with a robust user experience to match your brand
- Leverage multiple, built-in consent approach options or customize your own
- Capture who consented, when it occurred, and what they were told upon consenting
- Sync consent across systems to ensure consistency for sales and marketing activities
- Offer the option to “opt out” of sell of personal information for CCPA compliance
Manage Preferences and Sync Across Your Technology Systems
- Leverage templates or build custom preference centers to match your brand
- Build trust with customers by offering user’s control with granular preference options
- Utilize advanced user workflows and user interfaces for enhanced customer experiences
- Reduce compliance risk by syncing preferences and consent across marketing channels
Eliminate Data Siloes with a Central Consent and Preference Database
- Maintain granular consent receipts and demonstrate compliance over time
- Build a centrally located, historical consent database for data regulators and auditors
- Utilize detailed analytics and visual dashboards to track the progress of your privacy program
- Export reports that integrate with marketing and IT technologies via OneTrust API