What is Consent Rate Optimization?
Last Updated: April 15, 2021
With increasing consumer expectations, technology shifts, and regulatory updates, businesses must adopt innovative strategies to maximize opt-in rates to personalize the user experience while maintaining privacy compliance.
CookiePro’s Consent Rate Optimization is a tool that helps organizations maximize consent rates through a variety of functions. This solution comes at an ideal time as companies search for options to boost opt-ins from consumers facing consent fatigue, deliver dynamic consumer journeys across domains and devices, and maintain revenue and personalization as third-party cookies go away.
Key features include A/B Testing, Template Targeting, and Authenticated Consent:
- Experiment and easily test template designs, layouts, text, colors, and more through A/B testing to identify which variation generates the highest conversions.
- View detailed dashboards, analytics, and reports to understand variant performance and inform CMP (Consent Management Platform) configuration.
- Deliver specific templates to visitors based on logic and specific attributes such as behavior, age, content and more.
- Decrease consent fatigue by reducing the number of times you ask for user consent while enabling a seamless, personalized privacy experience.
- Synchronize consent of known users across devices and integrate with industry-wide ID solutions.
Learn How Progress Software Utilized A/B Testing to Maximize Opt-In Rates: Read the Case Study
Privacy Professionals, publishers, advertisers, marketers, and developers, across industries can advance consent management platform (CMP) strategies to personalize user experiences with this solution. In addition to this, users can respect consumer privacy and maintain regulatory compliance.