Getting Started with CookieProLast Updated: October 21, 2019
1. Scan Website & Identify Risks
2. Set Up a Cookie Consent Banner
Customize your banner. Choose the theme, layout and placement on your website. Importantly, you can determine how your banner will behave under different circumstances for example, if the banner should only show for users in the EU or if a user is accepting cookies by scrolling. Then use the live preview to view how the banner will look on your site and make changes as necessary.
3. Integrate on your Website
- Cookie Banner Guidelines for Each Global...
- Cookie Law Definitions
- What is Piggybacking?
- What is protocol?
- What is a Cookie?
- Why are cookies used?
- When are cookies created?
- How long can a cookie last?
- What information is stored in a cookie?
- Who can access cookies?
- How are cookies used in advertising?
- What is cookie profiling?