What is a session cookie?Last Updated: October 15, 2019
Session cookies expire once your log off or close the browser. They are only stored temporarily and are destroyed after leaving the page. If you have to login to a website every time you open your browser and visit it, then it is using a session cookie to store your login credentials. Many websites use session cookies for essential site functions, and to make sure pages are sent to the browser as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Cookie Banner Guidelines for Each Global...
- Cookie Law Definitions
- What is Piggybacking?
- What is protocol?
- What is a Cookie?
- Why are cookies used?
- When are cookies created?
- How long can a cookie last?
- What information is stored in a cookie?
- Who can access cookies?
- How are cookies used in advertising?
- What is cookie profiling?