Last Updated: April 27, 2020
- Document downloads and uploads are now exposed in API docs (developer.onetrust.com).
- CookiePro now supports Brazilian Portuguese translation across the application.
- Configure session timeout settings by hour up to 24 hours maximum.
- Sign SLO requests using CookiePro credentials at the organization level.
- Interface updates to Email Settings for easier selection of common email server ports.
- Interface updates to the Integration Marketplace for improved navigation, performance, and launching of wizards and workflows.
- Enable Hold and Reprocess Messages to hold incoming data and send out email notification when a workflow is halted.
- Receive a single log message grouped into triggers and actions taken for an entire workflow events execution.
- Action logs grouped into a single execution log will display the following details:
- Request Body
- Response Body
- Graph multiple line charts with secondary group attribute values to represent a single attribute value per line.
- Create inventory column reports with custom vendor engagement attributes.
- Create column reports with multi-template assessments triggered by parent-child relationships.
- Populate additional tabs in inventory column reports when personal data is added to an inventory type report for inventory-to-personal data relationship analysis.
- Search and filters are now available on the Report Schedules screen.
- Filter by Assessment Name values in incident column reports.
- Setting to disable 'Powered by CookiePro' on email branding now works as expected.
- Improved notification for disabled users attempting to access accounts and recover passwords.
- HIPAA compliant hosted environments will receive a warning to configure email SMTP settings before emails can be sent from their account.
- Exporting PDF reports of Maturity and Planning assessments from the context menu now works as expected.
- Interface enhancements to improve and standardize the look and feel of the application.
- User experience, validation, and performance enhancements to improve and standardize expected application behaviors.
- Terminology and text formatting enhancements for improved readability and understanding.
- Send the GENERIC scope with the GET request of the attachment v3 API.
- Mark domains as accepted via API upon receipt of an SSO domain verification ticket.
Data Subject Access Requests (DSAR)
- Display identical header and footer on email verification pages as seen on the web form for consistent branding experience.
- View a summary of Targeted Data Discovery (TDD) results for a data request.
- Seeded web form templates with guidance to assist with CCPA configurations.
- Verify consumer requests by integrating CookiePro and Experian PreciseID Option 22 before honoring data access or deletion requests.
- Verify consumer requests by integrating CookiePro and LexisNexis InstantID Q&A before honoring data access or deletion requests.
- Comment text in the Data Subject Portal now wraps from line-to-line and breaks as expected.
- Improved ADA/WCAG compliance for screen readers on menu names and roles.
Cookie Consent and Mobile Consent
- Configure the preference center to now display details about each cookie including:
- Leverage a customer provided geolocation service to pass the geolocation of a site visitor to the CookiePro banner rather than using CookiePro's geolocation service.
- Customers can now switch between existing cookies configurations and the newer Cookie v2 system to begin creating banners, preference centers, and geolocation rules without losing existing data or functionality.
- Mobile Consent SDK now includes support for a method to determine if a user has been shown the banner and preference center previously as well as show a preference center access button in the application.
- Rescanning a website no longer overwrites custom cookie categorizations.
- Improved usability and messaging for site scan progress.
- IAB Transparency and Consent Framework (TCF 1.0) templates now enforce terminology and interface requirements aligned with the latest TCF guidelines.
- Improved usability and functionality for mobile app scan results including categorization and export.
- The Mobile Consent SDK on iOS now executes the correct callback to indicate a successful load or error.
- Mobile Consent SDK now includes
Readme.mdfiles to improve implementation and usefulness of the SDK.
Universal Consent and Preference Management
- Bulk import for consent transactions now supports the inclusion of an ISO standard language code for the data subject's preferred language.