5.8 ReleaseLast Updated: November 25, 2019
- Access Dashboards from the main navigation menu. Search and filters are now available on the dashboard list page.
- Manage the default PDF report export template used in the context menu across different modules of the application.
- Merge organizational groups to manage and simplify your hierarchy without losing information.
- Customize the Sender Name for all emails sent from the OneTrust application in the Email Branding settings.
- New features notification is presented to administrators upon initial login (site administrator role only).
- Advanced actions and features to email branding include the following:
- Customization of the button, header, and footer
- Customization of the email branding logo
- Preview custom branding before saving
- Send test email to view custom branding
- Edit source code for more advanced customization options
- Integration improvements now allow uploading any available files in the OneTrust application to FTP and SFTP endpoints.
- Integration workflows now support sending additional form data fields when using a webhook trigger to send attachments.
- Integration and Targeted Data Discovery workflows can configure action logic to parse CSV files and make each row an available array.
- Authenticate webhooks for Slack and Okta integrations.
- Attributes created with line breaks in the data now work as expected when exporting reports.
- OAuth workflow now regenerates a new access token after expiration.
- Adding new domains to a domains list after resetting SSO settings now works as expected.
- Interface enhancements to improve and standardize the look and feel of the application.
- User experience, validation, and performance enhancements to improve and standardize expected application behaviors.
- Terminology and text formatting enhancements for improved readability and understanding.
Website Scanning and Cookie Consent
- New state-level geolocation capability enables unique banners / notices to show for CCPA regulations specific to visitors in California.
- Scan mobile applications for iOS and Android to determine and categorize the SDKs included in the app to capture and manage consent.
- Mobile App Consent now supports requiring users to re-consent when the mobile SDK is republished.
- Switch between existing cookies configurations and the updated Cookie v2 to begin creating banners, preference centers, and geolocation rules without losing existing data or functionality.
- Various improvements to the site scanner to improve performance and expected behavior.
- Updated default text and translations for IAB EU templates to match the content provided by Transparency and Consent Framework.
- Scan results that are complete, but where automatic categorization fails will now show a Completed status with additional information to show the error.
Data Subject Access Rights (DSAR)
- Conditional visibility rules for web form fields now allow dynamic questions and captured input fields based on previous answer choices from the data subject responses.
- Select statuses for retention policies applied to documents uploaded by data subjects, subtask assignee’s, or through internal comments.
- Web forms no longer auto-submit when users complete all the required fields and click on a selection field.
- Subtask assignee emails now send to group users as expected. User groups are part of BCC messaging rather all in the To field.
- On-premise customers no longer need to depend on a public internet connection for the DSAR web form builder.
- The language selection drop-down list on the web form may not be compatible with all screen reader applications.
- Cookie Banner Guidelines for Each Global...
- Cookie Law Definitions
- What is Piggybacking?
- What is protocol?
- What is a Cookie?
- Why are cookies used?
- When are cookies created?
- How long can a cookie last?
- What information is stored in a cookie?
- Who can access cookies?
- How are cookies used in advertising?
- What is cookie profiling?