5.6 ReleaseLast Updated: December 10, 2019
- Receive a warning when your CookiePro application session is about to time out due to inactivity.
- Enhanced CookiePro login screen.
- Leverage new email branding templates for simplified customization of email being sent from the CookiePro application to your users.
- Choose to receive all CookiePro application notifications in a scheduled summary email to reduce the number of emails received and prevent missed notifications.
- Improved application login performance for users who access many CookiePro accounts.
- Interface enhancements to improve and standardize the look and feel of the application.
- User experience, validation, and performance enhancements to improve and standardize expected application behaviors.
- Terminology and text formatting enhancements for improved readability and understanding.
Website Scanning and Cookie Consent
- New layouts and compatibility with IAB Transparency and Consent Framework (TCF) 2.0. (Requires Cookie Banner V2 Account Upgrade)
- Set up mobile consent for publishers to show only a preference center in the application.
- Implement geolocation rules for mobile consent for publishers.
- The default Global Vendor List is now automatically updated and synced to ensure the list shown in preference centers is up-to-date and accurate.
- Performance improvements for template and rule assignment.
- Banners with Push Down Page behavior no longer show a white bar underneath the banner.
- Mobile consent for publishers now supports the latest version of Xcode 11.
Data Subject Access Requests (DSAR)
- Preview request attachments (PDF, PNG, JPEG) from the Request Details screen.
- Copy a web form configuration to simplify creating a new web form from existing configurations.
- Improved compliance with ADA/WCAG standards for accessibility including keyboard navigation and screen reader compatibility.
- Enhanced usability and capabilities for the State field across the module.
- Dashboard summary metrics show the correct and current numbers.
- Word spacing and text wrap improvements for webform buttons.
- The attachment icon button now appears in the Privacy Portal in Internet Explorer 11.
Consent Models ▾
Cookies 101 ▾
- What is a Flash Cookie?
- What is Do Not Track?
- What is a Clear GIF?
- What is a Web Beacon?
- What Cookies Does My Site Use?
- What is an Opt-Out Cookie?
- What are Pop Up Ads?
- How are Cookies Used?
- What is an IP address?
- What is Cross-Domain Consent?
- What is Consent by Vendor with CookiePro?
- What is a Cookie Banner for Cookie...
- What is Website Tracking and Why is it...
- Cookie Banner Guidelines for Each Global...
- What is Piggybacking?
- Cookie Law Definitions
- What is a Protocol?
- What is a Cookie?
- Why are cookies used?
- When are Cookies Created on A Users Device?
- How Long Can a Cookie Last?
- Are Cookies Used in Advertising?
- What is Cookie Profiling?
Cookies and Integrations ▾
- Privacy Regulations: GDPR vs. CCPA
- What is Prior Consent?
- What is the General Data Protection...
- How do I comply with the e-Privacy?
- What is a DPA?
- The UK Information Commissioner’s Office...
- GDPR and Cookie Consent
- Google Analytics and GDPR
- GDPR Compliant Cookie Banner
- What is Personal Data in the GDPR?
How CookiePro Helps ▾
Product Updates ▾
Types of Cookies ▾
- What are HTTP only Cookies?
- What are Tracking Technologies?
- What is Opt-In Consent?
- What is an Opt-Out Cookie?
- What are Advertising Cookies and Targeting...
- What are Functionality Cookies?
- What are Strictly Necessary Cookies?
- What are Performance Cookies?
- What is a Persistent Cookie?
- What is a Session Cookie?
- What’s the Difference Between First and...
- What is a Third-Party Cookie?
- What is a First-Party Cookie?