5.6 ReleaseLast Updated: December 10, 2019
- Receive a warning when your CookiePro application session is about to time out due to inactivity.
- Enhanced CookiePro login screen.
- Leverage new email branding templates for simplified customization of email being sent from the CookiePro application to your users.
- Choose to receive all CookiePro application notifications in a scheduled summary email to reduce the number of emails received and prevent missed notifications.
- Improved application login performance for users who access many CookiePro accounts.
- Interface enhancements to improve and standardize the look and feel of the application.
- User experience, validation, and performance enhancements to improve and standardize expected application behaviors.
- Terminology and text formatting enhancements for improved readability and understanding.
Website Scanning and Cookie Consent
- New layouts and compatibility with IAB Transparency and Consent Framework (TCF) 2.0. (Requires Cookie Banner V2 Account Upgrade)
- Set up mobile consent for publishers to show only a preference center in the application.
- Implement geolocation rules for mobile consent for publishers.
- The default Global Vendor List is now automatically updated and synced to ensure the list shown in preference centers is up-to-date and accurate.
- Performance improvements for template and rule assignment.
- Banners with Push Down Page behavior no longer show a white bar underneath the banner.
- Mobile consent for publishers now supports the latest version of Xcode 11.
Data Subject Access Requests (DSAR)
- Preview request attachments (PDF, PNG, JPEG) from the Request Details screen.
- Copy a web form configuration to simplify creating a new web form from existing configurations.
- Improved compliance with ADA/WCAG standards for accessibility including keyboard navigation and screen reader compatibility.
- Enhanced usability and capabilities for the State field across the module.
- Dashboard summary metrics show the correct and current numbers.
- Word spacing and text wrap improvements for webform buttons.
- The attachment icon button now appears in the Privacy Portal in Internet Explorer 11.
- Cookie Banner Guidelines for Each Global...
- Cookie Law Definitions
- What is Piggybacking?
- What is protocol?
- What is a Cookie?
- Why are cookies used?
- When are cookies created?
- How long can a cookie last?
- What information is stored in a cookie?
- Who can access cookies?
- How are cookies used in advertising?
- What is cookie profiling?