Last Updated: March 31, 2020
Product Update Webinars
TIPYou can follow sections in myOneTrust to ensure you're notified when discussions and content are added.
Scheduled Maintenance or contact OneTrust Support.
NewFixedThings to Know
- Map scopes and claims from external identity providers that support OpenId Connect (OIDC) to pre-populate web form fields.
- Send automated public comments to data subjects when advancing to a new workflow stage.
- Seeded web form template with guidance to assist with LGPD configurations.
- Seeded web form template with guidance to assist with the following CCPA Fast Track workflows:
- Access Workflow
- Deletion Workflow
- Do Not Sell Workflow
- Filter the results of API calls by creation date to search for requests created on or after a specified date (documented in the OneTrust Developer Portal).
- Subtask names now appear with the assigned request approver's comment in the request activity stream.
- First name and last name fields can now be removed from web forms to prevent unnecessary collection of personally identifiable information.
- Manually add Targeted Data Discovery data points to a results summary without needing to create groups through API calls.
- Customize web form favicons to display organization logos in the browser tab.
- District of Columbia (D.C.) is now an available selection in the web form state field.
- Allow iframe web forms to transmit form submission information to their host website to support "Do Not Sell" in both front end and downstream applications in a single action.
- Custom data values now export from the Request Queue as expected.
- Creating and saving workflows in new languages now works as expected.
- Requests from a root organization now display in the My Requests view for all assigned sub users regardless of role.
- Number list formats now appear as expected in the Privacy Portal.
- Request creation through an API call can no longer create requests for deleted web forms.
- Filled web form fields now consistently pass through when editing requests.
- DSAR reports filtered by custom stages no longer generate a blank report.
- The Request Queue Export function is restored for all exports and downloads and now works as expected.
- Required phone number field only appears as red if there’s no value or an incorrect value in the field.
- Adding a value for the Extended filter in the DSAR dashboard widget now works as expected.
- Fields pre-populated by mapping scopes from an external identity provider can be edited from the Edit Request modal.
- Not all fields pre-populated by mapping scopes from an external identity provider will display check marks in the Data Subject Request Details screen.
- If a request approver manually moves a workflow with automated comments to the next stage, they will need to refresh the Data Subject Request Details screen to see that the automated comment has been sent.
- CCPA Fast Track workflows do not currently support values for Last Updated By and Created By.
- Added translation labels for Custom Preferences that can be used on embedded preference centers.
- Added a new field to the Data Subject profile for the last date updated.
New Cookie ConsentMobile ConsentFixed Cookie ConsentMobile Consent
- Added collapsible menus to all template types to allow for a more layered approach to presenting information.
- Generate debug log files for troubleshooting.
- Retrieve and save content from API to device for the Headless SDKs (Android and iOS).Introduce a number of public methods for the Headless SDKs (Android and iOS).
- Return user interface.
- Return user's geolocation.
- Display banner based on geolocation.
- Update consent values.
- Introduce support for saving consent status changes to device memory and update consent logging on the server for the Headless SDKs.
- A number of accessibility improvements have been made.
- Aria roles now behave as expected.
- Background text images now have textual equivalents.
- The focus indicator now behaves as expected.
- Dialogs can now be closed from the keyboard.
- Languages now appear in menus as expected in the Legacy workflow.
- Domain scanning behaves as expected.
- Scanner search logic has been improved.
- The ReadMe file is now included with the local download.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies are labeled Always Active when added to a sub-group.
- Organization of Geolocation Rules now behaves as expected.
- User Permissions have been cleaned up.
- Category IDs are handled as expected.
- Deleting Domains in the Legacy workflow behaves as expected.
- Advanced language support now works as expected for the iOS Headless SDK.
- Reject All now functions as expected for the iOS Headless SDK.