Last Updated: March 31, 2020
Product Update Webinars
TIPYou can follow sections in myOneTrust to ensure you're notified when discussions and content are added.
Scheduled Maintenance or contact OneTrust Support.
- Manually add additional data points to a Targeted Data Discovery (TDD) results summary.
- Integrate custom ID Verification systems into the DSAR request workflow using the OneTrust ID Verification API.
- For more information, see the OneTrust ID Verification Framework Guide.
- Enhanced DSAR request API to programmatically submit a consumer request from a remote system and validate creation status.
- Send notification emails to remind data subjects to verify their email address before their request expires.
- Update verification methods on requests from an external system or from integration workflows (documented in the OneTrust developer portal).
- Subtasks from rejected requests no longer appear as being assigned to users in DSAR reports.
- The Edit Request modal now appears as expected when creating multiple email fields for a web form.
- Saving new changes to subject or request types without publishing no longer affects the existing published web form during submission.
- The dateUpdated field in the GET Request by ID endpoint no longer appears as null in the timestamp.
- Retention policy settings will no longer allow invalid configurations.
- Pasting text in the email field on a web form no longer affects web form submission.
NewThings to Know
- Added a filter for the Cookie Banner collection point type to the list view of Collection Points.
- Withdrawing consent for a Data Subject for all Purposes can now be done with a single action.
- All transactions are posted through an Administrative Update Collection Point.
- The Activity log does not show changes to Topic or Preference Selections for this release.
- Utilize the Mobile Consent SDK for compliance with IAB CCPA Compliance Framework.
- Rewrite iframe tags based on user consent using integrated iframe blocking.
- FixedAuto-Blocking now updates as expected.
- Downloaded scripts now reflects changes as expected.
- The cookie banner will be consistently displayed if the eupubconsent cookie is expired.
- Integration with BounceX now behaves as expected.
- The wording on the IAB Template has been updated.
- Login settings for sub-domains are now saved as expected.
- The site scanner now retries scans to detect links that are slow to load.
- Saving a template after adding a new language now behaves as expected.
- Banner buttons are visible on mobile phone browsers.
- Purposes, features, and usage information no longer repopulate when changing languages.
- Preference center header now appears as expected.
- The Accept button is now aligned as expected.Improved performance for banner publishing.
- Improved performance for the Scan Results page.
- Site scanning using a sitemap file now works as expected.
- First- and third-party cookies are now categorized as expected.