5.11 ReleaseLast Updated: January 24, 2020
Data Subject Access Requests
- New external system API for submitting DSAR requests into OneTrust from remote 3rd party systems (documented in the OneTrust Developer Portal).
- Web form rules now copy to new forms as expected.
- Improved compliance with ADA accessibility standards for reading mandatory fields as required fields.
- Improved compliance with WCAG accessibility standards for reading characters entered in text input fields.
- Scrolling action in the Targeted Data Discovery Results Summary screen now works as expected.
- Calculation of a request expiration and days left timer is now more closely aligned with user’s local time to accurately reflect the remaining days for requests.
- If the email field is disabled on a web form, data subjects and consumers will not be able to access their requests in the Privacy Portal.
Cookies and Mobile Consent
- Enable cookie auto-blocking for banners to automatically block categorized cookies and scripts on your site.
- Publish a testing SDK for evaluating changes rapidly instead of waiting for changes to populate in the CDN.
- Improved compatibility with NVDA screen reader application for category statuses.
Universal Consent and Preference Management
- Configure when Integration Events are triggered, including a global control and for each collection point.
- View a log of the activity on a data subject’s details.
- Create line charts of the total percentage of opt-ins by purpose gathered from collection point transactions.
- Added a filter to the list view for ‘Cookie Banner’ consent interaction type.
Consent Models ▾
Cookies 101 ▾
- What is a Flash Cookie?
- What is Do Not Track?
- What is a Clear GIF?
- What is a Web Beacon?
- What Cookies Does My Site Use?
- What is an Opt-Out Cookie?
- What are Pop Up Ads?
- How are Cookies Used?
- What is an IP address?
- What is Cross-Domain Consent?
- What is Consent by Vendor with CookiePro?
- What is a Cookie Banner for Cookie...
- What is Website Tracking and Why is it...
- Cookie Banner Guidelines for Each Global...
- What is Piggybacking?
- Cookie Law Definitions
- What is a Protocol?
- What is a Cookie?
- Why are cookies used?
- When are Cookies Created on A Users Device?
- How Long Can a Cookie Last?
- Are Cookies Used in Advertising?
- What is Cookie Profiling?
Cookies and Integrations ▾
- Privacy Regulations: GDPR vs. CCPA
- What is Prior Consent?
- What is the General Data Protection...
- How do I comply with the e-Privacy?
- What is a DPA?
- The UK Information Commissioner’s Office...
- GDPR and Cookie Consent
- Google Analytics and GDPR
- GDPR Compliant Cookie Banner
- What is Personal Data in the GDPR?
How CookiePro Helps ▾
Product Updates ▾
Types of Cookies ▾
- What are HTTP only Cookies?
- What are Tracking Technologies?
- What is Opt-In Consent?
- What is an Opt-Out Cookie?
- What are Advertising Cookies and Targeting...
- What are Functionality Cookies?
- What are Strictly Necessary Cookies?
- What are Performance Cookies?
- What is a Persistent Cookie?
- What is a Session Cookie?
- What’s the Difference Between First and...
- What is a Third-Party Cookie?
- What is a First-Party Cookie?