Last Updated: January 24, 2020
Data Subject Access Requests
- New external system API for submitting DSAR requests into OneTrust from remote 3rd party systems (documented in the OneTrust Developer Portal).
- Web form rules now copy to new forms as expected.
- Improved compliance with ADA accessibility standards for reading mandatory fields as required fields.
- Improved compliance with WCAG accessibility standards for reading characters entered in text input fields.
- Scrolling action in the Targeted Data Discovery Results Summary screen now works as expected.
- Calculation of a request expiration and days left timer is now more closely aligned with user’s local time to accurately reflect the remaining days for requests.
- If the email field is disabled on a web form, data subjects and consumers will not be able to access their requests in the Privacy Portal.
Cookies and Mobile Consent
- Enable cookie auto-blocking for banners to automatically block categorized cookies and scripts on your site.
- Publish a testing SDK for evaluating changes rapidly instead of waiting for changes to populate in the CDN.
- Improved compatibility with NVDA screen reader application for category statuses.
Universal Consent and Preference Management
- Configure when Integration Events are triggered, including a global control and for each collection point.
- View a log of the activity on a data subject's details.
- Create line charts of the total percentage of opt-ins by purpose gathered from collection point transactions.
- Added a filter to the list view for ‘Cookie Banner’ consent interaction type.