Last Updated: March 31, 2020
Product Update Webinars
TIPYou can follow sections in myOneTrust to ensure you're notified when discussions and content are added.
Scheduled Maintenance or contact OneTrust Support.
- OneTrust SCIM support now includes filtering for the following personal identifiers:
- External ID
- Email address
- Update integration system credentials using external third-party applications (documented in the OneTrust developer portal).
- Attach files to data subject and consumer requests by sending them to a webhook.
- Create dashboard widgets to reflect consent collection point statistics.
- Track changes in assessments using column reports for improved metric analysis and organization management.
- Integration workflows now populate the correct corresponding steps when Apply to Each action is configured.
- Integration workflow names now display consistently across the application.
- Date formats are now consistent between columns in reports.
- Widgets configured with custom incident attributes now display data accurately.
- Interface enhancements to improve and standardize the look and feel of the application.
- User experience, validation, and performance enhancements to improve and standardize expected application behaviors.
- Terminology and text formatting enhancements for improved readability and understanding.
- Disable public-facing web form links and specify a redirect URL to another web form or web site to control what a consumer sees when clicking on a disabled web form link.
- Enable masking to protect personal information on web form fields and prevent unauthorized access to sensitive data.
- Custom input form fields now support up to 5000 characters.
- Workflows sharing the same stage name no longer populate duplicate filters in the request queue view.
- Geolocation setting for country and phone number form fields now works as expected.
- Auto-fill setting for state form fields now works as expected.
- Character limit is now consistent for request type fields upon initial creation and during editing.
- Content on the View Subtask modal of activated workflows now appears as expected.
- Updated the Data Subject Details screen for usability and additional functionality for managing data subject details and consent status.
- Improved messaging for processing changes to data subject details and consent status.
- The Link Token API call now supports filtering to get the token for an individual data subject (documented in the OneTrust Developer Portal).
- Configure a listener in the Mobile SDK to notify when a user's consent status has changed.
- Request reconsent from mobile users when republishing the SDK.
- Create records of user consent by logging the preferences selected by mobile users.
- Improved compliance with ADA/WCAG accessibility standards for keyboard navigation and compatibility with screen reading technology.
- Updated IAB Transparency and Consent Framework template configuration with addition default content including required purpose descriptions and IAB terms and conditions.
- Banner CSS no longer overwrites custom CSS implemented on the site.