OneTrust and CookiePro Lead Cookie Consent Market
OneTrust, CookiePro’s parent company, recently announced it is the most widely used consent management platform (CMP) with...
OneTrust, CookiePro’s parent company, recently announced it is the most widely used consent management platform (CMP) with over 350,000+ websites and applications leveraging technology to manage users consent and preferences. Aggregated metrics across all OneTrust and CookiePro environments have now reached unprecedented levels:
- 350,000+ apps and websites use the CMP
- 4.1+ billion total monthly devices use the CMP
As the top CMP for web, mobile, OTT and CTV applications, OneTrust powers billions of consent choices across devices. By leveraging OneTrust, companies have the ability to comply with global regulations and operating system requirements, all while providing transparency, building trust, and fueling brand loyalty with multi-device consumers.
From world-renowned enterprises to small tech startups, large media companies to medium-sized businesses, OneTrust’s robust technology is used around the world across every industry. While OneTrust specializes in operationalizing cookie compliance for enterprises, CookiePro is focused on delivering a cookies solution that enables SMBs to get up and running quickly, without any hurdles. OneTrust delivers technology that enables companies to empower their customers to take control over their data. This leads to better segmentation and personalization, all while making compliance simple.
Additionally, OneTrust’s CMP was ranked #1 by Kevel’s Ad Tech Insight Report, Q1 2021. The report analyzes the top 10,000 U.S. domains, and found more websites use OneTrust for consent management.
OneTrust’s CMP provides a comprehensive solution for managing consent on web, mobile, OTT and CTV applications. Through OneTrust’s CMP, companies can collect, manage and maximize consent opt-ins, while automating global compliance with CCPA, GDPR, ePrivacy, IAB Europe TCF v2.0, DAA AdChoices and hundreds of other laws and frameworks. In addition to this OneTrust customers are able to:
- Audit websites and applications to understand first- and third-party cookies, SDKs, privacy policies, cookie notices, tags, beacons, local storage objects and other tracking technologies.
- Customize banners for websites and applications using built-in consent approach options.
- Prime Apple iOS 14 app consumers with an app tracking transparency pre-prompt before consent for IDFA is captured.
- Share consent signals by syncing with Salesforce DMP, IAB TCF, Google DFP / AdSense / AdX, Google Tag Manager, Adobe DTM and more.
- Centralize consent records across platforms, including web, mobile apps, OTT, AMP and offline consent and preference collection with support for cross-domain consent.
- Drive opt-ins and engagement by tracking and analyzing consent rates with pre-built, real-time dashboards and reporting, A/B testing and monitoring to maximize compliant opt-in rates.
- Integrate with existing tech stack and protect investments with easy integration with Adobe Advertising Cloud, Facebook, FreeWheel, mParticle, Salesforce Audience Studio and more.
- Authenticate known users using an identifier and synchronize consent and preferences to deliver a seamless, personalized experience across devices.
To learn more, request a demo today!