New Privacy Regulations, New Product Features
With privacy regulations enacted around the world at a fast pace, our product team is continuously enhancing our products to address new requirements.
Two major privacy regulations that are going into effect in the United States are the Nevada Privacy Law (Oct. 2019) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA; Jan. 2020). Our team has updated features to help companies of all sizes comply using our robust, enterprise-grade product that is trusted by some of the largest brands in the world including Airbnb, L’Oréal, CNN, BBDO and Volvo.
Here are some of the new features that will be available in the next couple of weeks:
Country-specific cookie consent settings and templates
- Using our geolocation feature, dynamically display regulation-specific text and consent settings based on the IP address of the website visitor.
- Apply frameworks such as IAB Transparency and Consent Framework in only the region(s) where it applies.
Templated banner & preference center layouts
- Choose between five new banner layouts and six new preference center layouts to configure a unique privacy experience to fit your brand.
- Bulk manage templates across any number of domains to quickly adapt any content, styling, or settings from a single template.
Website monitoring and cookie categorizations
- Monitor changes to your website via your scan results so that you can track new, old, and unknown cookies and web-tracking technologies.
- Bulk manage cookies and web-tracking technologies based on your scan results, then quickly and easily categorize cookies using search and filtering options.
- Manage third-party cookie hosts, descriptions, privacy policies, and web-tracking technologies within an easy-to-use table.
In-app language detection settings
- Configure how you want to determine which language to display the cookie notice, preference center, and statement/policy in using in-app configuration settings for the language of the website or the website visitor’s browser.
Website branding overrides
Implementation and cookie management
- Configure your tag manager a single time for all domains as categories remain static across domains.
- Use the in-app implementation guide to walk you through testing and implementation best practices for your cookie banner.
IAB global vendor list
- Always have the most recently added ad tech vendors in your IAB Global Vendor List using the OneTrust Global Vendor List that is continuously updated from the IAB GVL.
Global privacy laws such as GDPR, CCPA and LGPD require companies to inform visitors about the data being collected on their website and provide them with granular choices over the information they are willing to share. In order to comply with these laws and provide a transparent experience that builds trust, website owners are rethinking their compliance.
CookiePro’s technology is used by OneTrust, the worldwide leader in privacy management software. The CookiePro product offerings are an advanced consent solution, made up of Website Scanning & Cookie Consent, Mobile App Scanning & Consent, and Data Subject Requests that can be used together or individually to create an advanced consent solution with an intuitive user interface, simplified billing and 24/7 support.
At CookiePro, the legal and privacy teams continually monitor and drive the improvement of products based on the regulatory landscape. Additionally, CookiePro’s evergreen repository of over 9 million cookies, Cookiepedia, auto-categorizes cookies, making the deployment process simple and easy.
CookiePro is the only consent management tool capable of taking an enterprise level solution, maintaining that standard and scaling pricing down at a more reasonable affordable price. The solution enables customers to rest easy knowing they have the industry-leading solution at the most affordable rate.