CookiePro is an IAB Europe TCF v2.0 Approved CMP
Today, we’re excited to share the news that we are an officially-approved IAB Europe TCF v2.0 Consent Management Platform (CMP)....
We help publisher customers capture consent from users to deliver the most relevant ads to their users while remaining compliant with the laws, such as GDPR and the ePrivacy Directive.
One of the top ways our publishers manage this balance is by leveraging IAB Europe’s Transparency and Consent Framework (TCF). This framework is getting a major overhaul, and by June 29, 2020, all publishers must make the upgrade from TCF v1.1 to TCF v2.0.
IAB TCF v2 is a revamped version of the original framework (IAB TCF v1.1). The purpose is to standardize how publishers, ad-tech vendors, agencies, and advertisers can continue to run programmatic advertising in a way that’s compliant with GDPR. This includes how they request, store, and share user consent along the supply chain.
Publishers have from March 31 until August 15, 2020 to upgrade to IAB TCF 2.0. We’ve upgraded our CMP to offer:
- Pre-built IAB TCF 2.0 templates
- Drag-and-drop and easy tools to build compliant banners
- Geolocation-based consent by region
- Easy search and filter features to select pre-approved IAB vendors
- Free resources just for OneTrust publishers, including a banner-building tool and a validation website